Friday 23 November 2012

First time making bread... Wholemeal Braided Bread


Hehehehe.....my first time making bread...previous post I mentioned that I went to buy bread flour right?? Tada!!! I made it!!! Its a wholemeal braided bread with high fiber, the method of making this bread is easy. For beginners like me, can try to do it at home ya! :D I was so excited while making this....I thought it was very difficult but once I saw my mum do it and I get the technique easily. 
So...here are the ingredients that you need to prepare :
1. 240 ml of water
2. 1/4 teaspoon of salt
3. 50gm of soft margarine
4. 1 packet of breadmix
5. 3 tablespoon of castor sugar
6. 1 1/2 teaspoon of instant yeast

You can buy the breadmix from:
HOME BAKES PREMIX RECIPE SHOP 
Stall A-18, Fettes Park Hill Terrace Market, Jalan Mount Erskine, 10470 Bandar Tanjung Tokong, Penang.

There are a lot of different cakes, bread or jelly premix...for those who are interested can go there to buy...XD




The dough after mixing all the ingredients.
 Then, I tied it into braided style. Then leave it for 1 hour before you put into the oven..Oh! The oven must be preheat ya!

Tadadada!!!!! COMPLETE!!! I applied honey on top of the bread to make it more tasty..Yummy!!

Hahahaha...so happy!! I made my first try to make bread..hehe...hope that in the future I can do more different things and share with my friends...<3



No comments:

Post a Comment