Sunday 1 December 2013

Long Time No See ~ #Throwback 1: The Camera Museum and ICE-CREAM

Hi there!! I'm back from my busy schedule this few weeks... I just came back from camp last Saturday and started working at Junior Scholars Kindergarten since Monday.. I even didn't have a break for myself.. So today I will post up some "throwbacks" that I've been done before my camp and holidays... Oh ya... I m now on HOLIDAY!! Yeah!! But seems like charging myself more than relaxing..hehe... But it's good that I could spend my HOLIDAYS wisely.. :D Ok..so here is it...I would like to share with you the day after my exam.. I went to visit The Camera Museum and have a try of the ice-cream at Natural NewZealand. That day, we went to watch THOR: THE DARK WORLD which we wanted to watch so much!! Then, after movie we had ice-cream today.. take some pictures... then we headed to the museum...
Let the pictures to tell the story of my day...

Here it is!!! They just newly open at Gurney Plaza.. so they had a promotion that was BUY 1 FREE 1. So I ordered Chocolate flavour (I forgot the name of it > <)  and ma boy ordered Vanilla Macadamia.. The ice-cream makes people feel fresh and I love the natural texture of the ice-cream.. You should have come to try this! :D


Tada!!! The Camera Museum which is located at Lebuh Muntri at Penang.. The museum is full of history about cameras from World War II until now... It's an interesting visit at there... I learned a lot of different cameras functions and their unique features... The history of the cameras are since 200 years ago...According to the guider of the museum, they said that this museum was set is because of there are four professional photographers who have the collections of cameras and we are lucky to have the chance to see those beautiful antique cameras...

There are a lot of different type of cameras from different countries like Germany, Japan, England and etc. There are different trends of camera in different centuries and timeline...The beautiful vintage cameras which are more than 100 years old are really worth to see and explore.. we also can learn about how the photos are produce by entering the dark room.. There are two more rooms that you should go for an explore which are the Obscura room and the Pinhole room...I really love the decorations of the museum.. is so tradition and makes people feel like going back to the years... and I also can feel the motive of the museum manager... you should come to have a look the Camera Museum.. Click HERE for more info.

The ticket price are categorized as below:
Student price with student card : RM10
* If you forgot to bring your student card.. you should pay RM15 per person.
And entrance fees for everyone is RM20
You also will get a very cute door gift too... (When you scroll down then you will see the picture of it)
It's worth to pay for the ticket to get informative knowledge... :D
The outside look of the Camera Museum.. did you see a fake camera over there which we usually seen at the filming site? So cute right?? That's their signature post! 

The museum is just beside the famous heritage cafe which is the MOON TREE 47... Too bad.. I haven't went in to take a look...


Tada!!! this is the main entrance of the museum!! The BIG old vintage camera... 
This is our door gift with vouchers and a cute camera keychain...:D



Did these cute cameras make you remember your childhood days??? XD XD
CHUBBY CAMERA MAN.. 



These are the polaroids camera...so classy... love it so much!!



This video camera is HUGE.. I wonder how did they made this...




This is the Camera Lucida... it looks like a smoking pipe... 


These are the advertisement during the old days about camera...
"Kodak" is the most famous and longest history of camera products.





You should look through the holes of this thing... something special inside... :D
More and more vintage cameras.... 

This is the most ancient magic art..



This is the most antique camera during World War II.. It is a machine gun but it became a camera due to they wanted to take a shot of the whole history... 


Before the end of the tour.............
I found this so special...haha...cute right?

There is a cafe downstairs after we visited the museum... so I took some pictures over there...



The Camera cupcakes....Mmmmm......

Love this animated bag..haha... you can get it from their SNAP SHOP :D

Ok..this is a money bank polaroid camera style... hehe

This is a special INSTAX camera with two features.. you can buy the film and just use it..at first, I thought it was a toy...but the promoter told me that it can be used! :D

Guess what?! Camera Ring..haha


The End of The Camera Museum Tour...


SO CUTE BABE.....wondering whether the camera is real or fake?? duhhh....

#OOTD  My top is from Hutz Fashion and my shoes is from Step. :))


Tada....haha... Very Informative Day..I really enjoy in this kind of learning process.. As a future teacher.. I need to always improve and increase my knowledge time to time.. update myself in every field... I hope that I can do it~~ Aza Aza HWAITING!!! :D

A quote from the Camera Museum
"Life Is Like A Camera.. Just Focus On What's Important, Capture The Good Times, Develop From The Negative And If Things Don't Turn Out~ Just Take Another Shot..."
Ok...signing off now....
Love ya <3



No comments:

Post a Comment