Monday 14 October 2013

Tea time at Tong Pak Fu with family


Rainy day everyday...Rain didn't stop once yesterday. :((
Actually I hate rainy days..makes people think about old memories and sad moments...
But I had a great tea-time with my family, although simple but full of love.
So, we decided to spend our tea-time at "Tong Pak Fu 糖百府" which famous with delicious desserts.
They also have discount 5% for those customers who have student card. 
Tong Pak Fu has many branches in Penang, I went to the nearest one to my house at Burma Road. Just opposite The Malaysia Buddhist Association 马佛总会 building. 
So here are the pictures that we have ordered. 


BLACK SESAME GLUTINOUS RICE BALL RM5.80
Sweet ginger soup and black sesame glutinous rice ball suits the cold rainy day and warm my body. Feels so good!
TRAOKA DURIAN SNOW ICE RM12.80
I think this is the durian lovers favourite dessert because it taste so good and you won't feel disgust with the smeel of the durian because it makes the texture very smooth and nice.
BROWNIES WITH VANILLA ICE-CREAM RM10.80
Sweet chocolate and eat with the vanilla ice-cream is the perfect match.
After having our tea-time, we also headed home...That's all for today. Have a nice day.

Tong Pak Fu
Address: Burma Road
Tel: +604-2290 120

Love Liz.

No comments:

Post a Comment