Tuesday 24 September 2013

Continue : Love Bites and The Twelve Cups - Gathering and Sharing

Hey there... so here are the pictures that we took at Love Bites... The place is nice and cute. You will feel comfortable hanging around there with your love ones and friends... I really enjoyed the moment together..


 The cute prefect - Yee Ning 
She is a very crazy K-POP fans...We call her G.D Hyung Soo... as she said G.D is her husband. LOL.

 The Birthday Girl - The Dancer
Wen Yuan is a very good dancer and she is a cute friend and like to chit chat. :D

 Alice Lee - My SUPERB good friend and listener
She accompanied me wherever I go...haha..not always... She is really my bestie... since primary school until now.. XD

That's me! - OOTD : I am wearing a floral petal black non-sleeve shirt and I bought it from Hutz Fashion,, the outfit makes me look slimmer and I like it so much!

Here are more pictures of US..... HAPPY DAY!













After that, we went to The Twelve Cups that located at the Penang Heritage Site - Bishop Street.
The Twelve Cups serve delicious crepe cake and special drinks. It is a place for gathering and have Hi-Tea too... We bought a Tiramisu Millie Crepe cake for Wen Yuan as her belated birthday cake. :D


 Tiramisu crepe cake RM10.50 per piece - DELICIOUS!!



At the end of the day, we are so happy and we hope that we could hang out together again in the end of the year. Maybe we can go for a trip together? haha... I love you all ... Miss you... Hope that this day is a memorable day for all of you :D



Love Bites
Address: 11, Nagore Road, 10050 Penang, Malaysia
Telephone: +604-228 6188
Business Operation Hours: Monday 12.00pm - 11.00pm ; Wednesday to Sunday 12.00pm -11.00pm
Payment option: Cash only

The Twelve Cups
Address: 12, The Whiteaways Arcade, Beach Street, 10300 Georgetown, Penang.
Business Hours: Sunday to Thursday 8am to 10pm ; Friday to Saturday 8am to 12am
Telephone:  +604- 2626812

Love Liz. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment