Friday 23 November 2012

Feelings...

These few days I feel very sad due to some personal problems with friends.... Yes..I have one best friend that I really care about...He changed a lot this few weeks..I felt it..very serious..He was a friendly person..he was the one who started the topic and made everyone happy..When I need him...he sure be there for me..When I was busy..he will understand and greet me...But now..he seems so different to me..talk less...moody sometimes...always text his friends while we were hanging out..AH! He was not my BFF that I knew. Why does he changed until like that? Or am I thinking too much?? Whatever. We've made a promise before, if one of us has problems, we should share together and not put inside our heart..it will suffer a lot...I think I need to remind him once again... It really hurts when a friend suddenly ignore you without knowing what's going on..
If you care about your BFF, no matter what happen to him/her, you will try to solve their problems..accompany them go through the difficulties.. 
If you miss them, BFF is the best person to talk and express your feelings in any way because they know you love them...
If you feel sad...BFF is the one who is your listener..you throw tantrum to them..they will try to calm you and accept all the hatred that you have inside...then..they will lend our their shoulder to let you take a rest..
If you are happy...BFF are the one who sincerely feels it and happy for you too....
I am appreciate and cherish the things that he had done to me...I never forget every moments that we are together....because these are all my memories...always stay alive in my heart...
Last Tuesday, I try to gain back our friendship again...I went to his college and gave him a surprise but ended up..sad things...I don't want to recall it again..as we promised to erase the bad memories..because it was not worthwhile..we need to color our memories....<3
I just want to tell him....he is my best buddy forever! No matter what...I won't left him out...
Another BFF, Ray Lai... He is my good consultant too...hahaha...very funny friend...I seldom hang out with him because our time not match and he was busy with his studies too...but when it comes to problem..he will help me to solve..hehehe...good listener too..
I really appreciate them....
I hope they know too...
Let us be grateful to people who makes us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our soul blossom.  By Marcel Proust

No comments:

Post a Comment